Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sunshine on my Shoulders

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy...and so does...



Watching Aurora teach Lazarus to enjoy green grass, freshly picked by me.


Luke using his amazing Britannica reading pen to learn about animals and nature.  On the deck.


The smell of laundry, fresh of the line, is the smell of spring to me.  


She thinks whenever I come outside it is 'treats for the cow' time.


An abundance of yellow flowers for my hair, picked by little hands, smudged with dirt.  
Nothing could make me feel better than his gift of yellow flowers.


Lazarus loves the green grass, he loves having his Mama with him and well I love him cause he's such a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some of your words...bright blessings!