Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh Ho Ho Ho No No No


So here we are, entering December, and approaching Winter Solstice, Christmas and the end of 2008.  So many things change in a year...all I need to do is look around me to see that.   Christmas is a wonderful time of year, and even with the challenges therein it is a wonderful time of year.  Making and finding perfect gifts from the heart, teaching little ones about the meaning of Christmas from all angles (with the help of angels) and spending time with family and friends.



There will be rants, rats and grinches to be sure - and I'm not sure we could appreciate the goodness without a bit of them.  I'd rather not have such a weighted news towards the negative and violent - but rather towards a balance where we hear about the good, the bad and the ugly equally. Even if it requires more effort to find and tell about the good!  Wouldn't that be a kicker?  

I have been away from scrapbooking a bit with helping my hubby study for exams and doing my jobs - but I got a few new digital pages done, am working on the rest of my corn kit and have thoughts of doing some paper and hybrid pages soon.  I even got my scrapbooking table and goodies semi-sorta-kinda-maybe organized enough to work on a layout or two.

The snow has started to have smaller flakes, not the big fluffly ones from this morning.  It's warmer though and I hope the cold stays away for a while - this is just about perfect weather for me.  My birds are eating, my dogs are snuggled down in their straw beds and the cows and horses are eating.  Luke is protesting a nap and I'm deciding what to make for lunch. Earl is on the second last exam of this term (go Aggies!) and then we are going to have a bit of a Christmas break!

I'll post some pages and some freebie goodies soon...maybe a rant or two but no promises ;-)

Love and brigt blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some of your words...bright blessings!