Friday, February 18, 2011

Feeling scrappy

Tonight is our monthly crop hosted by the wonderful gals at Scrapbook Cottage in Steinbach.  You ought to check it out...and see Sharon's blog too!!  I've been doing some pages lately, catching up on old photos (some really old and some a few years old).  Not quite as fun as the new ones but it's got to be done.  I was asked to help with some digital scrapbooking for a group of 4H'ers who are taking it for their club.  That will be exciting to plan for them, I did that last year and we had a great time with it.

I've got a folder on my computer for sayings, quotes and verses that I promise myself I'll make into word art one day...well lucky you!  Today is one of those days.  I love this quote, often attributed to Carl Jung it actually goes back further to Spartan times.  It is truly timeless.  If you need one in color let me know and I can do one up for you.

Enjoy and get that scrappy feeling going...it feels good to scrap no matter which style or medium you use!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Fellow Blogger, Shanyn!

I like your blog and have chosen it for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” You may pick up your award @ http://ponderdeeply.blogspot.com/2011/02/impact-of-tiny-impression.html

Thanks.
Kathy

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some of your words...bright blessings!