Saturday, November 7, 2009

Live Love Laugh


Today was that day for us - we enjoyed each other's company, we enjoyed our time together and we also played, worked and loved in the warm fall sunshine! Luke and I and Earl all had some special time together working on the truck, painting, playing in the grass, watching clouds and birds, chasing dogs, petting cats and just enjoying each other. I did manage to get some photos (okay when I unloaded my memory card from the past few days I had over 200 photos!) and even scrapped a few too!

I'm doing CT for Vivayne and she designs for Scrapbooks Gone Digital - check it out! These three pages were done with her great goodies...

Sometimes the light in the afternoon is just perfect for photos - and today was just perfect for a small window of time. I captured cats, dogs, leaves, Luke and me!

It was a nice day so Luke and I lay on our backs to watch the clouds - which of course made the dogs very curious and made the cats think they were missing something - so we didn't stay that way for long. I did, however, find the angle from there very sweet for some fun photos of Luke dancing like a falling leaf!

Every now and again I get a photo that captures, in a small way, the spirit that I love and admire that is Luke. The sunset with the tire swing and his running in the grass was the perfect way to end a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some of your words...bright blessings!